High-Quality Transportation Steel Pintle Chain 662 667H
Why choose us ?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in china and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. we covering a production area of 200,100 square meters, have more than 1,800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3,100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20,000,000 meters;
3. we specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, roller chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains , steel pintle chains and so on;
4. we have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
1. Technical parameters:
2.Production flow chart
3.production of chain board (cold roll steel/punch/heat treatment/shot blasting/cleaning)
4.production of roller(burr wiping & smear/heat treatment/wiping grinding/cleaning)
5.production of quill(burr wiping & smear/centerless cylindrical grinding/heat treatment/shining)
6.production of shaft(cutting/chamfering/heat treatment/ centerless cylindrical grinding/cleaning)
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc. In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
What are the common industries that utilize pintle chains?
Pintle chains find extensive usage in various industrial sectors due to their durability, strength, and versatility. Below are some of the common industries that utilize pintle chains:
Pintle chains are commonly used in agricultural equipment, such as combines, harvesters, and balers. They assist in conveying and processing crops and agricultural materials efficiently.
In the construction industry, pintle chains are employed in heavy-duty equipment like excavators, bulldozers, and loaders to move and handle construction materials and debris.
Pintle chains are utilized in forestry equipment, such as chainsaws and log debarkers, to handle timber and wood processing tasks.
4. Material Handling:
Pintle chains are widely used in material handling equipment and conveyor systems, facilitating the movement of goods and products in warehouses and distribution centers.
In the mining industry, pintle chains are employed in mining machinery to transport heavy loads of ores and minerals from extraction points to processing areas.
Pintle chains are found in automotive assembly lines, providing reliable and efficient transportation of car parts during the manufacturing process.
In recycling facilities, pintle chains are used in recycling equipment to process and handle various types of recyclable materials.
8. Food Processing:
Pintle chains are utilized in food processing equipment, especially in applications where robust and hygienic conveyance of food products is essential.
9. Pulp and Paper:
Pintle chains are employed in pulp and paper mills to transport wood chips, pulp, and paper rolls during the manufacturing process.
In the packaging industry, pintle chains are utilized in packaging machines and palletizers to handle and transport packaged goods efficiently.
11. Bottling and Beverage:
Pintle chains are used in bottling and beverage production lines to convey bottles and cans during the filling and packaging process.
In the aerospace industry, pintle chains find application in manufacturing processes, moving components and parts through various stages of assembly.
Pintle chains are used in energy generation facilities, such as power plants, to handle and transport fuel materials.
In chemical processing plants, pintle chains are employed in equipment to handle and convey various chemicals and raw materials.
Pintle chains are used in pharmaceutical manufacturing and processing equipment, ensuring efficient and reliable movement of medications and products.
Overall, pintle chains are essential components in a wide range of industries, enabling efficient material handling, transportation, and processing tasks. Their robust design and reliable performance make them a preferred choice in many industrial applications.
How do pintle chains handle wear and tear in continuous operation?
Pintle chains are designed to handle wear and tear in continuous operation, but their performance and lifespan depend on various factors.
1. Material Quality: The quality of the material used in manufacturing pintle chains significantly affects their wear resistance. High-quality, heat-treated alloy steels are commonly used to improve the chain’s strength and durability.
2. Lubrication: Proper and regular lubrication is essential to reduce friction and wear between the chain’s components. Lubricants help maintain smooth operation and prevent metal-to-metal contact, which can cause accelerated wear.
3. Maintenance: Regular maintenance practices, such as inspecting for wear, cleaning, and re-lubrication, are crucial to extend the chain’s lifespan and ensure reliable performance. Any damaged or worn-out components should be replaced promptly.
4. Load Distribution: Properly designed sprockets and appropriate load distribution along the chain help minimize localized wear and prolong the chain’s life. Uniformly distributing the load prevents excessive stress on specific areas of the chain.
5. Environmental Conditions: The operating environment can also impact wear and tear. Pintle chains used in harsh or abrasive environments may experience faster wear. In such cases, choosing chains with additional protective coatings or materials may be beneficial.
6. Tensioning: Correct tensioning of pintle chains is critical for their performance. Too much tension can lead to accelerated wear, while insufficient tension may cause the chain to jump or skip teeth on the sprockets.
7. Chain Speed: The chain’s speed can affect its wear rate. High-speed applications may cause increased friction and wear, requiring more frequent inspections and maintenance.
In summary, pintle chains can handle wear and tear in continuous operation, provided they are made from high-quality materials, properly lubricated, and maintained regularly. Taking preventive measures, such as proper tensioning and load distribution, can help extend the chain’s lifespan and ensure smooth, reliable operation over time.
How do pintle chains handle corrosion and chemical exposure?
Pintle chains’ ability to handle corrosion and chemical exposure depends on the material they are made of. Here’s a more detailed explanation:
Carbon Steel Pintle Chains:
Carbon steel pintle chains are the most basic and economical option. However, they are susceptible to corrosion when exposed to moisture, water, or certain chemicals. If used in corrosive environments, they may require regular maintenance, including proper lubrication and cleaning, to minimize the risk of corrosion.
Stainless Steel Pintle Chains:
Stainless steel pintle chains are highly resistant to corrosion and are well-suited for applications in harsh environments. Stainless steel contains chromium, which forms a protective oxide layer on the surface, preventing the chain from rusting or corroding when exposed to moisture, water, and many chemicals. They are particularly popular in food processing, pharmaceutical, and outdoor applications where hygiene and corrosion resistance are essential.
Alloy Steel Pintle Chains:
Alloy steel pintle chains are formulated with specific alloying elements to improve their resistance to corrosion and chemical exposure. They offer better corrosion resistance compared to standard carbon steel chains and are suitable for applications where stainless steel chains may not be necessary or cost-effective.
Plastic Pintle Chains:
Plastic pintle chains are non-metallic and inherently resistant to corrosion from moisture and chemicals. They are an excellent choice for applications where metal chains may not be suitable due to chemical compatibility concerns. Plastic pintle chains are commonly used in food handling, cleanroom environments, and other industries where corrosion and chemical resistance are critical.
Pintle chains can handle corrosion and chemical exposure differently based on the material they are made of. Stainless steel and plastic pintle chains are the best options for applications where corrosion and chemical resistance are essential. For harsh environments, stainless steel chains offer excellent performance, while plastic chains are suitable for applications requiring non-metallic properties and chemical resistance. Proper chain selection and regular maintenance are essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity in corrosive and chemically exposed environments.
editor by CX 2023-09-11