heavy duty steel pintle chains
667XH steel pintle chain,667h pintle chains, 667 chain, 662 chain, 88 chain and so on were originally developed for the agricultural implement industry. The original sizes were developed to run on the same sprockets as their detachable chain counterparts of ANSI B29.6. In later years, sizes were developed to accommodate industrial applications. Open Barrel Steel Pintle Chains are recommended as conveyor chains for a wide range of applications such as spreaders, feeder systems, hay handling equipment and spray box, and in limited use, as power transmission chains. These chains can be applied in the smudgy environment.
The items available:
More than 20 years advanced technology and experience of us will give strong support for the pintle chain you need. We will understand your need of product quickly, and give quick respond and good service. A lot of cases of our products will show you that it worth your trust.
Under the full quality control system, our products go through the precise product line and strict testing process. We have excellent working flow and standard to ensure stability, products reliable enough for using.
Take our scale economy, raw material superiority, and CHINAMFG for clients to account, our price do have a great competitiveness. They are good value and cost effective than your imagine.
We sincerely hope establishing long and friendly business relations with clients from all over the world. Our goal is not just providing product, but also providing a complete solution including product design, tooling, fabrication and service for our customers to achieve their upmost satisfaction.
|Material||Alloy steel, Carbon steel|
|Heat treatment||Case hardening, Meshbeltfurnace quenching heat treatment|
|Surface treatment||Blackened, Zinc galvanized, Nickel galvanized, Chroming, Colour Painting, or as per customer’s request|
|Performance||High precision, high wear resistance, low noise, smooth and steady, high strength|
|Model number||D205,662, 667K,667KC, 667H, 667J,667X,667XC,667XH, D-88K|
|Packaging||Plastic bag ,carton box ,plywood case or customer requirement.|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Transportation Chain, Dedica|
Can pintle chains be used in forestry and timber processing equipment?
Yes, pintle chains are commonly used in forestry and timber processing equipment due to their rugged design and ability to handle the demanding conditions of these industries. Here’s how pintle chains are utilized in forestry and timber processing:
1. Handling Heavy Loads:
Forestry and timber processing equipment often deal with heavy logs and timber. Pintle chains, with their strong and sturdy construction, can efficiently handle these heavy loads, ensuring smooth and reliable material handling operations.
2. Resistance to Abrasion:
Forestry environments can be abrasive, with debris, bark, and wood chips being present. Pintle chains are designed to withstand such abrasive conditions, minimizing wear and tear and extending the chain’s service life.
Forestry equipment may require chains to run on uneven surfaces and around various obstacles. Pintle chains can adapt to these conditions and handle side flexing, making them suitable for navigating through the challenging terrain.
The durability of pintle chains is crucial in forestry and timber processing, where equipment operates in tough outdoor environments. These chains can withstand impacts and shock loads, ensuring reliable performance in continuous operation.
5. Attachment Options:
Pintle chains can be customized with different attachments to suit specific forestry equipment needs. Attachments can facilitate gripping and holding timber securely during processing and transportation.
6. Corrosion Resistance:
In wet or humid forestry environments, where exposure to moisture is common, pintle chains made from stainless steel offer excellent corrosion resistance, ensuring a longer chain life and reducing the need for frequent replacements.
Pintle chains are known for their reliability, reducing downtime and maintenance costs for forestry and timber processing equipment.
Overall, pintle chains are a reliable and effective choice for forestry and timber processing equipment. Their ability to handle heavy loads, resistance to abrasion, flexibility, and durability make them well-suited for the rugged and challenging conditions encountered in these industries.
Can pintle chains be used in material handling and conveyor systems?
Yes, pintle chains are commonly used in material handling and conveyor systems across various industries. Their robust design and versatile characteristics make them well-suited for handling bulk materials, heavy loads, and challenging operating conditions in conveyor applications.
Advantages in Material Handling:
Pintle chains offer several advantages in material handling and conveyor systems:
- High Strength: Pintle chains are manufactured using durable materials, such as carbon steel or stainless steel, providing excellent strength and load-carrying capacity. This allows them to handle heavy loads and withstand the demands of material handling applications.
- Flexibility: Pintle chains can flex and articulate, enabling them to navigate through conveyor curves and various conveyor layouts. This flexibility allows for smooth material flow and efficient operation.
- Abrasion Resistance: The materials used in pintle chains are often chosen for their resistance to wear and abrasion, which is crucial in material handling applications where chains may come into contact with abrasive materials.
- Reliability: Pintle chains have a strong and reliable design, reducing the risk of chain failure and unplanned downtime in conveyor systems.
- Wide Range of Attachments: Pintle chains can be equipped with a variety of attachments, such as scrapers, cleats, or buckets, to suit specific material handling requirements.
Pintle chains find applications in various material handling and conveyor systems, including but not limited to:
- Mining: Pintle chains are used in mining operations to transport bulk materials like coal, ore, or aggregates from one location to another.
- Agriculture: In agricultural settings, pintle chains are utilized in conveyor systems to handle crops, grains, and other agricultural products.
- Construction: Pintle chains are employed in construction sites to move construction materials, such as sand, gravel, and concrete.
- Waste Management: Pintle chains play a role in waste management and recycling systems to handle and sort waste materials.
- Food Processing: Pintle chains are used in food processing facilities to convey food products during various stages of production.
- Automotive: Pintle chains are found in automotive manufacturing to move components along assembly lines.
To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of pintle chains in material handling and conveyor systems, regular maintenance is essential. Regular inspection, lubrication, and timely replacement of worn-out components are crucial steps in maintaining the reliability of the chain and conveyor system as a whole.
In conclusion, pintle chains are a popular choice for material handling and conveyor systems due to their strength, flexibility, and reliability. They are widely used in diverse industries to facilitate the movement of various materials efficiently and effectively.
What materials are pintle chains typically made of?
Pintle chains are typically made from high-quality materials to ensure their durability and reliability in heavy-duty industrial applications. Here are the most common materials used to manufacture pintle chains:
- Carbon Steel: Carbon steel is the most common material used for pintle chains. It offers excellent strength and toughness, making it suitable for handling heavy loads and withstanding harsh conditions. Carbon steel pintle chains are cost-effective and widely used in various industries.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel pintle chains are preferred for applications where corrosion resistance is critical. Stainless steel contains chromium, which forms a protective oxide layer on the surface, providing excellent resistance to rust and corrosion. These chains are commonly used in food processing, pharmaceutical, and outdoor applications.
- Alloy Steel: Alloy steel pintle chains are formulated with specific alloying elements to enhance their mechanical properties. These chains offer improved strength, toughness, and wear resistance, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications.
- Plastic: In some cases, pintle chains are made from plastic materials, such as engineering-grade plastics. Plastic pintle chains are lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and ideal for applications where metal chains may not be suitable, such as in food handling or cleanroom environments.
The choice of material depends on the specific requirements of the application. For heavy-duty applications with high loads and harsh environments, carbon steel or alloy steel pintle chains are commonly used. In environments where corrosion is a concern, stainless steel pintle chains are preferred. Plastic pintle chains are chosen for their non-metallic properties, making them suitable for specific industries and environments.
In summary, pintle chains are available in various materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, and plastic. Each material offers specific benefits and characteristics to meet the diverse needs of industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-10-12