heavy duty steel pintle chains
667XH steel pintle chain,667h pintle chains, 667 chain, 662 chain, 88 chain and so on were originally developed for the agricultural implement industry. The original sizes were developed to run on the same sprockets as their detachable chain counterparts of ANSI B29.6. In later years, sizes were developed to accommodate industrial applications. Open Barrel Steel Pintle Chains are recommended as conveyor chains for a wide range of applications such as spreaders, feeder systems, hay handling equipment and spray box, and in limited use, as power transmission chains. These chains can be applied in the smudgy environment.
The items available:
More than 20 years advanced technology and experience of us will give strong support for the pintle chain you need. We will understand your need of product quickly, and give quick respond and good service. A lot of cases of our products will show you that it worth your trust.
Under the full quality control system, our products go through the precise product line and strict testing process. We have excellent working flow and standard to ensure stability, products reliable enough for using.
Take our scale economy, raw material superiority, and CHINAMFG for clients to account, our price do have a great competitiveness. They are good value and cost effective than your imagine.
We sincerely hope establishing long and friendly business relations with clients from all over the world. Our goal is not just providing product, but also providing a complete solution including product design, tooling, fabrication and service for our customers to achieve their upmost satisfaction.
|Material||Alloy steel, Carbon steel|
|Heat treatment||Case hardening, Meshbeltfurnace quenching heat treatment|
|Surface treatment||Blackened, Zinc galvanized, Nickel galvanized, Chroming, Colour Painting, or as per customer’s request|
|Performance||High precision, high wear resistance, low noise, smooth and steady, high strength|
|Model number||D205,662, 667K,667KC, 667H, 667J,667X,667XC,667XH, D-88K|
|Packaging||Plastic bag ,carton box ,plywood case or customer requirement.|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Transportation Chain, Dedica|
What are the noise and vibration characteristics of pintle chains?
Pintle chains generally exhibit low noise and vibration characteristics when properly maintained and operated within their recommended specifications. Here’s a detailed explanation of their noise and vibration characteristics:
Pintle chains are designed with interlocking link plates and pins, which help reduce noise during operation. The engagement between the chain and the sprockets is smooth, minimizing the impact and noise generation. Additionally, the use of suitable lubrication can further reduce noise levels.
However, it’s important to note that improper maintenance, such as lack of lubrication or worn-out components, can lead to increased noise levels. Regular inspection, lubrication, and replacement of worn parts are essential to keep noise levels in check.
Pintle chains generally transmit minimal vibration during operation. The precision engineering and smooth movement of the chain components contribute to reduced vibration. Additionally, the use of high-quality materials and well-maintained chain systems can further minimize vibration.
Excessive vibration in pintle chains can occur if the chain is misaligned, worn, or not tensioned correctly. Regular maintenance and alignment checks are necessary to ensure optimal performance and to prevent increased vibration levels.
Pintle chains with low noise and vibration characteristics are suitable for various industries, including material handling, forestry, agriculture, and more. In applications where noise reduction is crucial, such as in indoor environments or noise-sensitive areas, proper chain maintenance and lubrication become even more important.
Overall, pintle chains are known for their relatively quiet and smooth operation when maintained properly. Ensuring correct installation, adequate lubrication, and regular maintenance will help to maintain the desired noise and vibration characteristics, promoting efficient and reliable chain performance.
Can pintle chains be used in wastewater treatment and sewage systems?
Yes, pintle chains can be used in wastewater treatment and sewage systems for various applications. These chains are designed to handle heavy loads, continuous operation, and harsh environmental conditions, making them suitable for use in such demanding settings. Some of the specific applications of pintle chains in wastewater treatment and sewage systems include:
- Conveyor Systems: Pintle chains are used in conveyor systems to transport solids, sludge, or other materials through the treatment process. They can handle heavy loads and resist corrosion, making them suitable for moving abrasive and corrosive materials.
- Bar Screens and Rakes: Pintle chains are commonly used in bar screens and rakes that remove large debris and solids from wastewater. The robust design of pintle chains allows them to withstand the forces involved in pulling and lifting debris out of the water.
- Clarifiers and Thickeners: Pintle chains are used in clarifiers and thickeners to help separate solids from liquid wastewater. These chains operate under high torque and slow speeds to ensure effective separation.
- Aeration Systems: Pintle chains can be found in aeration systems where they are used to support and move diffusers or aerators that introduce air into the wastewater to facilitate biological treatment.
- Sludge Dewatering: Pintle chains are utilized in sludge dewatering equipment, such as belt filter presses, to squeeze and remove water from sludge before disposal.
- Scrapers and Skimmers: Pintle chains are employed in scrapers and skimmers that remove floating debris and scum from the water’s surface in sewage treatment basins.
When using pintle chains in wastewater treatment and sewage systems, it is crucial to select the appropriate chain material and lubrication to ensure resistance to corrosion and chemical exposure. Additionally, regular maintenance and inspection are essential to prevent chain wear and ensure continuous and reliable operation in these critical applications.
What is a pintle chain and what are its uses in industrial applications?
A pintle chain is a type of roller chain known for its unique design, which includes extended pins (called pintles) that allow the chain to engage with sprockets. Here’s a more detailed explanation of pintle chains and their uses in industrial applications:
- Pintle Chain Design: Pintle chains consist of a series of interconnected links, each with a pintle that extends beyond the roller link plates. The pintles engage with the sprockets, providing a positive drive mechanism.
- Uses in Industrial Applications: Pintle chains find various applications in industrial settings due to their rugged construction and versatility. Some common uses include:
- Conveyor Systems: Pintle chains are frequently used in conveyor systems to transport bulk materials, such as grains, aggregates, and other heavy loads.
- Agricultural Equipment: Pintle chains are commonly employed in agricultural machinery, including harvesters, balers, and spreaders.
- Wood Processing: In sawmills and wood processing facilities, pintle chains are used for log conveying and other material handling tasks.
- Wastewater Treatment: Pintle chains are utilized in wastewater treatment plants for applications such as sludge handling and dewatering.
- Mining and Construction: Pintle chains are well-suited for heavy-duty applications in the mining and construction industries, where they transport bulk materials and handle tough conditions.
- Forging and Heat Treatment: Pintle chains are used in industrial ovens and furnaces for forging, heat treatment, and other high-temperature processes.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Pintle chains are employed in oilfield equipment and offshore applications due to their ability to withstand harsh environments.
- Marine and Shipping: Pintle chains find use in marine equipment, including anchor handling and ship mooring operations.
- Heavy Machinery: Pintle chains are utilized in various heavy machinery, such as tractors, bulldozers, and excavators.
In summary, pintle chains are a specialized type of roller chain with extended pins (pintles) used for positive drive applications. Their rugged design and ability to handle heavy loads make them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications, including conveyor systems, agricultural equipment, wood processing, mining, forging, and more. Pintle chains are valued for their reliability, durability, and adaptability in demanding industrial environments.
editor by CX 2023-10-16