ZheJiang CZPT Precision Casting and Forging Inc. was established in 2003, covering an area of 40,000 square meter with 300 employees. In 2571, the company passed the quality management system certification of GB/T 19001-2016 and ISO 9001:2015, and has a number of invention patents.It is a national high-tech enterprise.
Our main products are bucket teeth,side teeth,bucket adapter for excavator and loader; Forged pipe coupling for concrete pump ; Drop forged chain for scraper conveyor, etc. Other casting and forging parts canalsobecustomized accordingto customer drawings. The main materials are alloy steel, high manganese steel, gray iron, ductile iron, etc.
Our company can produce casting range in 0.1kg-2tons, forging range in 0.1kg-100kgs, casting and forging annual capacity of 10,000tons.From productdesign, mold development to heattreatment, machining and spraying, we provide the whole processof internal manufacturing to better control the cost and quality.
ZheJiang Plus Import and Export Trading Co., Ltd. was established in 2571, is Wanxin’s subsidiary, mainly responsible for marketing and export.
Q1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
we are totally manufacturer of machinery parts.
Q2.Can i get samples for checking the quality?
we can provide free samples,but you need to pay the freight.
Q3.What’s your MOQ?
For normal prodcuts,we don’t have MOQ.
For customerized products,we will tell you MOQ based on your drawing.
Q4.What’s your delivery time?
it’s about 7-45 days based on your quantity.
Q5.What’s your payment terms?
AmountAmount≥5000USD,T/T 30% as deposit,balance before delivery.
Can pintle chains be used in agriculture and farming equipment?
Yes, pintle chains are commonly used in agriculture and farming equipment due to their strength, durability, and ability to handle heavy loads. These chains play a crucial role in various agricultural tasks, making them an essential component in farming machinery. Here are some common applications of pintle chains in agriculture and farming equipment:
1. Combine Harvesters:
Pintle chains are used in combine harvesters to efficiently convey and move harvested crops from the cutting platform to the grain tank or wagon. These chains can handle the heavy loads of crops, ensuring smooth harvesting operations.
In balers, pintle chains assist in compressing and forming bales of hay, straw, or other agricultural materials. These chains help maintain the integrity of the bales during the baling process.
3. Forage Harvesters:
Pintle chains are used in forage harvesters to transport chopped forage from the cutting unit to the collection system or wagon. They provide reliable and efficient conveyance of forage materials.
4. Planters and Seeders:
In planting and seeding equipment, pintle chains are used to convey seeds or seedlings from the hopper to the planting mechanism, ensuring precise and consistent planting.
5. Grain Augers:
Pintle chains are employed in grain augers to transport grains or other materials from the intake hopper to the discharge spout. These chains can handle the bulk movement of grains efficiently.
6. Grain Elevators:
In grain elevators, pintle chains are used to lift and transport grains vertically between different levels, enabling easy and efficient grain handling.
7. Silage Choppers:
Pintle chains are used in silage choppers to transport chopped silage from the cutter head to the wagon or storage area. These chains are designed to handle the abrasive nature of silage materials.
8. Manure Spreaders:
In manure spreaders, pintle chains assist in conveying and spreading manure across fields, contributing to soil enrichment and fertilization.
Overall, pintle chains are a reliable and versatile choice for various agricultural applications. Their robust construction and ability to handle heavy loads make them suitable for use in different farming equipment, enhancing the efficiency and productivity of agricultural operations.
Can pintle chains be used in food processing or packaging industries?
Pintle chains can be used in certain food processing and packaging applications, but there are some important considerations to take into account to ensure they are suitable for use in these industries.
1. Material Selection: In the food industry, it’s crucial to use pintle chains made from food-grade materials that comply with health and safety regulations. Stainless steel pintle chains are a common choice as they offer excellent corrosion resistance and can withstand frequent washdowns and exposure to cleaning agents without degrading or contaminating the food products.
2. Sanitary Design: Pintle chains used in food processing and packaging must have a design that minimizes crevices and areas where food particles can get trapped, making them easier to clean and reducing the risk of bacterial growth. This is essential to maintain proper hygiene standards and prevent contamination.
3. Lubrication: In some food processing environments, the use of lubricants may not be suitable due to potential contamination. In such cases, self-lubricating pintle chains or those with special food-grade lubricants should be considered.
4. FDA Approval: It is essential to verify whether the pintle chains meet the necessary FDA (Food and Drug Administration) requirements for use in food handling applications.
5. Temperature Considerations: Pintle chains used in food processing should be able to withstand the temperature extremes encountered in various stages of the production process, such as freezing, cooking, or baking.
6. Conveyor and Processing Compatibility: Pintle chains must be selected based on the specific requirements of the food processing or packaging application. Factors such as load capacity, speed, and the presence of any vertical or horizontal curves should be taken into account during the chain selection process.
7. Cleanability: Pintle chains should be designed for easy disassembly and cleaning to meet the strict hygiene standards of the food industry.
In summary, pintle chains can be used in food processing and packaging industries, provided they are made from appropriate food-grade materials and designed with sanitation and cleanliness in mind. It is essential to work with experienced chain manufacturers who understand the specific requirements of the food industry to ensure the safe and efficient operation of pintle chains in these applications.
Can pintle chains be used in high-temperature environments?
Yes, pintle chains can be used in high-temperature environments, but the specific temperature range they can withstand depends on the material they are made of. Here’s a more detailed explanation:
Material Selection: Pintle chains are available in various materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, and plastic. Each material has its temperature limits:
- Carbon Steel: Standard carbon steel pintle chains have a temperature range of around 150°C to 400°C (302°F to 752°F). They may lose some strength at higher temperatures and may not be suitable for extremely high-temperature applications.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel pintle chains offer better heat resistance and can handle temperatures ranging from approximately 200°C to 600°C (392°F to 1112°F). The exact temperature range depends on the specific grade of stainless steel used.
- Alloy Steel: Alloy steel pintle chains may have higher temperature capabilities compared to standard carbon steel chains, but the temperature range can vary based on the specific alloy composition.
- Plastic: Plastic pintle chains, especially those made from high-temperature engineering plastics, can handle temperatures up to around 250°C (482°F) and are suitable for some high-temperature applications.
Application Considerations: When using pintle chains in high-temperature environments, it’s essential to consider other factors as well:
- Lubrication: High temperatures can accelerate chain wear, so proper lubrication is crucial to reduce friction and wear. Choose lubricants that can withstand the operating temperature.
- Thermal Expansion: Materials can expand at high temperatures, so account for thermal expansion in the design of the chain and system.
- Application Limitations: Even with suitable materials, there may be limitations on the application’s speed, load capacity, and continuous operation time at high temperatures. Consult the manufacturer’s documentation for specific temperature-related limitations.
Conclusion: Pintle chains made from appropriate materials, such as stainless steel or high-temperature plastics, can be used in high-temperature environments. It’s essential to select the right material and consider other factors like lubrication and thermal expansion to ensure the pintle chain performs reliably and safely in these conditions.
editor by CX 2023-09-04