Conveyor Chains (M Series)
Chain No.: M20, M28, M40, M56, M80, M112, M160, M224, M315, M450
Pitch: 40.0mm to 200.0 mm
For Free Samples
Why choose us?
1. HangZhou Xihu (West Lake) Dis.hua Chain Group Co., Ltd established in 1991, we have 5 subsidiaries in China and also have 6 subsidiaries abroad;
2. We covering a production area of 200, 100 square meters, have more than 1, 800 sets of advanced equipment and over 3, 100 highly skilled employees, the annual production capacity has exceeded 20, 000, 000 meters;
3. We specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, such as A or B series chains, driving chains, conveyor chains, dragging chains, agricultural chains and so on;
4. We have obtained ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO16969, AAA and API certificates.
The company is specialized in producing all kinds of standard chains and special chains, E. G. A or B series chains, automobile chains, stainless steel chains, combine harvester chains, heavy-duty cranked link transmission chains, stereo garage chains and maintenance-free chains etc.
In recent years, it invests the capital and depends on the improvement of technology to accelerate the step of new product development and the step of technology reform. It intends to produce high strength and precision chains in order to meet requirements of the domestic and overseas markets. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction which includes our latest product line.
Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation CZPT receipt of your detailed requirements.
We look CZPT to receiving your enquires soon.
Can pintle chains be used in overhead or inverted applications?
Yes, pintle chains can be used in both overhead and inverted applications, thanks to their unique design and construction. Here’s a more detailed explanation:
In overhead applications, pintle chains are commonly used in conveyor systems where products or materials need to be transported overhead. The open-barrel design of pintle chains allows for excellent articulation and flexibility, enabling them to navigate the curves and sprockets typical in overhead conveyor layouts. The ability to handle shock loads and dynamic forces makes pintle chains suitable for lifting and moving heavy loads in such applications.
In inverted applications, pintle chains are used in conveyor systems where the chain runs underneath the conveying surface. Inverted pintle chains are often utilized in industries like automotive manufacturing, where they can handle the weight of car bodies or other components as they move along the assembly line. The flexibility and load-bearing capacity of pintle chains make them well-suited for these demanding inverted conveyor setups.
Attachments and Load Handling:
In both overhead and inverted applications, the pintle chain’s attachments play a crucial role in securely holding and conveying the products or materials. The attachments are carefully designed to prevent products from falling or shifting during transport, ensuring safety and efficiency in these specialized applications.
Lubrication and Maintenance:
Proper lubrication is vital in overhead and inverted applications to ensure smooth articulation and reduce wear on the chain and its components. Regular maintenance and inspections are essential to identify signs of wear or damage, allowing for timely replacements and preserving the chain’s performance.
Pintle chains can indeed be used in overhead and inverted applications, thanks to their flexible design, load-bearing capacity, and reliable attachments. Whether it’s lifting heavy loads overhead or moving products underneath the conveyor surface, pintle chains offer a versatile and robust solution for various industrial applications.
How do pintle chains perform in dusty or dirty environments?
Pintle chains are well-suited for use in dusty or dirty environments due to their robust design and construction. They can perform effectively in such conditions, provided that proper maintenance and precautions are taken. Here are some key points about how pintle chains handle dusty or dirty environments:
- Resilient Design: Pintle chains are designed with sturdy pins and link plates, which make them more resistant to debris and contaminants. The chain’s construction allows it to handle heavy loads and abrasive particles present in dusty environments.
- Self-Cleaning: The open design of pintle chains allows for some self-cleaning action. As the chain moves, it can dislodge and shed some of the dirt and debris that may accumulate between the links.
- Regular Maintenance: Proper and regular maintenance is essential to ensure optimal performance in dusty or dirty environments. Periodic cleaning and lubrication help prevent excessive wear and the buildup of debris that could hinder the chain’s operation.
- Chain Guards and Covers: In particularly harsh or dusty environments, it may be beneficial to use chain guards or covers to protect the pintle chain from direct exposure to contaminants. These guards can help extend the chain’s lifespan and reduce maintenance requirements.
- Material Selection: Choosing the right material for the pintle chain is crucial in dusty or dirty environments. Stainless steel and other corrosion-resistant materials are often preferred to ensure the chain’s longevity and resistance to contaminants.
By following proper maintenance practices and using the appropriate chain material, pintle chains can reliably perform in dusty or dirty environments. However, it is essential to regularly inspect the chain’s condition and take corrective actions to prevent premature wear and maintain smooth operation.
What are the maintenance requirements for pintle chains?
Maintaining pintle chains is essential to ensure their longevity and reliable performance. Here’s a more detailed explanation of the maintenance requirements:
Proper and regular lubrication is critical for pintle chains to reduce friction and wear between the pins, bushings, and rollers. Use a suitable lubricant that can withstand the operating conditions and temperature. Lubricate the chain at recommended intervals or as needed based on the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Regularly inspect the pintle chain for signs of wear, elongation, and damage. Look for excessive pin wear, loose or damaged attachments, and chain elongation. Address any issues immediately to prevent further damage and downtime.
Keep the pintle chain clean and free from debris, dirt, and contaminants. Regularly clean the chain using a suitable cleaning agent or solvent to remove any buildup that may affect chain performance and longevity.
Ensure the pintle chain is properly tensioned and adjusted to the correct slack. Excessive slack can lead to premature wear, while overtightening can cause additional stress on the chain components. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for proper tensioning and adjustment.
Replacement of Worn Parts:
If any components of the pintle chain are excessively worn or damaged beyond their useful life, such as pins, bushings, or rollers, replace them promptly with genuine replacement parts from the manufacturer.
Consider the operating environment of the pintle chain. In corrosive or harsh environments, stainless steel or plastic pintle chains may be more suitable to reduce maintenance requirements related to corrosion.
Regular Maintenance Schedule:
Develop a regular maintenance schedule and follow it diligently. Document maintenance activities, including lubrication, inspections, and replacements, to track the chain’s condition and performance over time.
Train operators and maintenance personnel on proper pintle chain maintenance procedures to ensure they are familiar with the maintenance requirements and best practices.
Pintle chains require regular maintenance, including proper lubrication, inspection, cleaning, adjustment, and replacement of worn parts. Following a well-defined maintenance schedule and adhering to manufacturer’s guidelines will help extend the chain’s service life, reduce downtime, and ensure safe and efficient operation.
editor by CX 2023-08-17